The Low-Carbon Hydrogen International Standard project post-workshop report sets out the lessons learnt through the and the extent to which consensus on how a low-carbon hydrogen international standard could look was reached, and what this consensus is. Topics which the report covers includes:
- APEC member economies’ potential capability to produce, import and export low-carbon hydrogen
- APEC member economies’ experiences with existing hydrogen production standards
- Examples of approaches to developing standards and information on the process
- Examples of hydrogen production
- Features of an international standard on the production of low-carbon hydrogen which would benefit the APEC region
- Next steps for developing and implementing an international standard on low-carbon hydrogen.