The 2020 CTI Annual Report to Ministers highlights the CTI and sub-fora's progress and achievements in the key priority areas of APEC’s Trade and Investment Liberalization and Facilitation (TILF) agenda in support of Malaysia’s APEC 2020 priorities: Improve the narrative of trade and investment; inclusive economic participation through digital economy and technology; and driving innovative sustainability.
The report is structured around the CTI’s priorities and key activities as set out by the CTI Chair:
- Section I: Responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Section II: Support for the multilateral trading system
- Section III: Advancing APEC’s regional economic integration agenda
- Section IV: Trade facilitation and strengthening comprehensive connectivity and infrastructure
- Section V: Promoting innovative development and inclusive approaches
- Section VI: Engagement with the business sector and industry dialogues
- Section VII: Streamlining CTI and CTI sub-fora.