Finance Ministers from APEC member economies issued a joint statement reflecting the outcomes of the APEC Finance Ministers’ Meeting in Santiago, Chile, chaired by Chile’s Minister of Finance Felipe Larrain.
Their joint statement discusses the economic and financial outlook that APEC economies face and shares finance ministers’ views on appropriate policy actions.
Areas of focus include:
- The global and regional economy;
- The digital economy for financial integration and inclusion;
- Disaster risk financing and insurance;
- Fostering tax certainty, cooperation, and transparency;
- Accelerating infrastructure development and financing;
- Implementing the Cebu Action Plan
The next APEC Finance Ministers’ Meeting will be held in Malaysia in October 2019. Please visit this page for more information on the APEC Finance Ministers’ Process.
# # #
For further details, please contact: