- The top three areas of support of most importance to businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic included expert advice, policy advocacy and technical assistance.
- The most sought-after requests for advice from businesses responding to the survey during the COVID-19 pandemic were on supply chains disruptions, strategic planning and risk management.
- Moving forward government and industry associations should prioritize the following as the most important policy areas businesses need, including global supply chain relocation and transformation, macroeconomic concerns, and the future of work.
- The top three policy areas of consideration to support businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic include training and learning, ensuring higher participation in global supply chains, preventing supply chains disruption, and increasing business competitiveness and innovation.
- The top three digital readiness policy considerations needed to support business moving forward will be cybersecurity, virtual work capacity, digital application to customs procedures, and the use of digital services for optimizing distribution networks.
- e-Commerce is the area in which more organizations will look to support businesses to strengthen their digital transformation for future resilience, followed by cybersecurity, and data management and digital payments equally.