APEC Leaders concluded their meeting in Bali on Tuesday by issuing a declaration under the theme: “Resilient Asia-Pacific, engine of global growth.”
The APEC Economic Leaders’ Declaration includes the following sections:
- Supporting the Multilateral Trading System and Attaining the Bogor Goals
- Promoting Connectivity
- Sustainable Growth with Equity
- Looking Forward
There are two annexes that accompany the Leaders’ Declaration:
- Annex A: APEC Framework on Connectivity
- Annex B: APEC Multi Year Plan on Infrastructure Development and Investment
Leaders also issued an accompanying statement:
- Supporting the Multilateral Trading System and the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization
Click here to download the 21st APEC Economic Leaders’ Declaration, annexes and statement
APEC Leaders will meet again in 2014 when China hosts APEC. These instructions will be carried out by Ministers and Officials during the course of the year.
# # #
For more information or to arrange interview opportunities, please contact David Hendrickson +65 9137 3886 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Chapnick +65 9647 4847 at email@example.com.
Additional details about APEC meetings, events, projects and publications can be found at www.apec.org. You can also follow APEC on Twitter and join us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
For further details, please contact: